The inventory module is a powerful tool that enables you to have complete control over your stock. If the nature of your business requires that you have explicit control over the movement of the stocks, then this is exactly what you need! The system can go to great extents to accomodate all nessesary details and parameters that will help track down an item as per cost – and project centre. Generates GRN, SRIN and all other relevant documentation.
Benefits of using Exact software are:
Identification and localisation of all your stock items; The Article Definition Card you are able to relate items to other similar / Alternative Articles, categorize it, group it and valuate it; in exactly the way you want. The Stock control provides all four ordering methods which are the basics for the Re-ordering process.
Automate your stock management; Depending on your settings and current stock levels, the stock system will prepare planned orders for further processing -automatically if you wish. The planned order could be rejected or confirmed into a Purchase Order. Furthermore, within the stock control one can easily generate Supplier Invoices, Debit and Credit notes and process creditor (supplier) payments.
Easy price calculations; Price Templates, if you enable them, will help you create your own costing and prices to the detailed level that you wish.
Flexible stock valuations; Exchange rates and profit percentages, similarly, can be applied automatically throughout the system at any given point of time without loosing the history of your stock transactions.
Facilitates transfers between locations; The transfer function allows you to move your stocks between locations. Mix several batches in one location and run the expiry report to prevent stock losses. The stock operates on-line with the accounts and sales module and can therefore update your undelivered sales and outstanding orders automatically at the time of adding or issuing.
All transactions are registered and documented; The System will generate, automatically, through all procedures, the necessary documentation, such as Store requisition and issue notes (SRIN), Goods received notes (GRN) and Transfer notes.
Insights through reports; The reports section provides facilities to extract any information from the system. Periodical and financial reports will support management in their decision making processes, while detailed reports give full control over the inventory at any given point of time.
100% secure; With the built in security system you control the use of the software and prevent any un-authorized access to information.
Several add-ons for extended functionality; The BOM (Bill of Material) and manufacturing module could be added to the standard stock control for production environments.
Batch tracking and expiry date control; The stock module is simply a MUST for any company having valuable or perishable stocks.
- Complete stock management facility ( Adding/ Issuing/ GRN/ SRIN)
- User friendly set-ups
- Flexible multi currency Article/ Product definition
- Barcode enabled (Scanning and Printing)
- Stock grouping (multi layer)
- Variant codes as per packaging sizes
- Stock level control
- Multiple stock ordering methods
- Stock movement analysis reporting
- Automatic re-order mechanism
- Stock transfers between locations
- Expiry date control
- Batch/ Lot/ Serial number management
- Stock Taking module with variance report and stock sheets
- Multi currency supplier accounts
- Supplier account limit/ Account blocking/ Tax exemptions
- Facility to print Purchase Order/ Supplier invoices/ Debit notes
- Multi currency payments/ Split payment
- Creditors balance analysis
- Facility to generate extensive reports
- Comprehensive financial reports
- Extensive built in Multi User security with Tracking Facility
- Facility to use company graphics such as logos, headers and footers
- Event scheduling
Click here to get more information about Exact Software Solutions and how it can help you grow your business.